I'm still going private within the next week so if you're interested, leave your email. I did want to write this down before I forget. Now that Knox is older and playing with older kids, he's been bringing home some pretty naughty words. His new words of choice are stupid and hate. He did tell me yesterday I was a piece of work though. Where is he learning this? Anyway, I call those kind of words "Level 1" naughty words. We've been working A LOT on not using those words and I've been worried about what other words he's hearing and waiting for him to take it to "Level 2" words.
Earlier this week we were driving Dave's brother home and when we went to drop him off, his car was gone. It had been towed. There may or may not have been 1-2 "Level 2" cuss words said under their breath. Then we started talking about how we hate towing companies and how they pretty much rob you blind. Knox was busy playing on Dave's phone so I was hoping he hadn't caught the cuss words. As we pulled out of the parking lot, Knox said, "Mommy, Dad said a naughty word." I thought we were doomed. He now knew cuss words! And then he said, "Mom, Daddy said hate." PHEW! We still have time to master "Level 1".
Summer '25
11 months ago
14 comments:
katysamps@gmail.com:)
jbod@rocketmail.com
Suz- hope you guys are good. PA school is nearly done right! So stoked for y'all, that is awesome. Can't wait to hear about it sometime.
And yes... invite me...
ashleyrutledge3@gmail.com
me too! melissa (pyper) nelson
jarmelnelson@gmail.com
Hi Suz!
Suzie (Christensen) Barker
chrisuzi@yahoo.com
I want to keep reading your blog. sarah@bythewaybits.com
Hey Suzy!
We're going through that with Aidan right now! He LOVES to say those 2 exact words... ugh! Anyway, I'd love to keep reading your blog: Irisheyes919@msn.com
Hope you're all doing great!!
~Erin Wojcicki
Hey, I'm not too worried about Knox, but you let me know if I need to deal with my own two boys and those level 2 words! I still have time-out chairs here at home and I'm not afraid to use them!!
Hate is a cuss word! :) I know I need to refine my vocab before B really starts talking... :) loved the story. Your boys are too big!!! :) And I for sure want to be added - clairepmills@gmail.com
Um, me please: nc.hoopes@gmail.com. And please keep it to a level one in here. Thanks. :)
I'd love an invite trissyg@gmail.com
Me too! Jessica (Goldsberry) Sisson
jessiloo05@gmail.com
carrieprisbrey@hotmail.com
Hey, did you go private? I would like an invite, please!
Post a Comment